The Bologna, Italy Symposium on Conflict Prevention, Resolution, and Reconciliation
The Hague Symposium on Post-Conflict Transitions & International Justice
APPLICATIONS FOR THE IPSI SYMPOSIUMS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Check back in November 2015 for 2016 Symposium applications!
Welcome to IPSI’s Online Application System! Please read all the following instructions VERY carefully before beginning an application. Complete the tasks in the order listed:
1) Click “Sign Up >>” to begin an application
2) On a new page, you will be asked for your Name, Email Address, and a Password
3) Under “Choose a Category” please carefully select one of the following:
Bologna Symposium Application (CLOSED)
The Hague Symposium Application (CLOSED)
4) Click “Register” at the bottom of the page
5) You will then automatically be sent an email to confirm your online application. Upon confirmation, you may now sign in to your own personal online application.
6) Please complete all the specified application tasks and then submit your application for review.
Note: Standard Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so it is in your best interest to submit your application as early as possible.
Thank you for your interest in IPSI, and we hope to meet you at one of our Symposiums!
Want to know more?